Facebook Instagram Youtube

Countdown to Economy

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Not_Minty Economy Civilian Organisation Application

Not_Minty

• What is your proposed Organisation name?
    Wanata
  • What type of organisation do you wish to form?
    Gang
  • Where will your Organisation be based?
  • What is the backstory of your Organisation?
    Me and my best friend jack grow up in a small town near wellington we use to get in fights and when we got home our parents use to beat us. 0ne day me and my friend took revenge our parents at the age of around 16/17 me and jack bet up our parents for all the abuses we suffered. The Nabor's next door called the police Couse of a Noice complain. Me and jack got sent away for around 5 to 6 years in Juvie we got sent to one in Wanaka 2 years later we formed a gang called Wanata wana meaning the town we went to Juvie in and the ta was the block we got assigned to. 4 years later where out try to make a new life and get new people who scuffed like me and jack to join us. wanata is just not about gang life it's about brother hood.
  • What does your Organisation wish to accomplish in the city?
    help the city out and do good deeds around the city
  • What is your discord ID?
    Not Minty WHR-100 unlesxs#7714
  • Please provide the Discord ID's of your organisation members
    Not Minty WHR-100 unlesxs#7714 Mr Evil#2737
  • Please provide a character backstory for your proposed founding member (Leader)
    grow up in a small town near wellington we use to get in fights and when we got home our parents use to beat us. One day one day me and my friend took revenge on our parents at the age of around 16/17. Me and jack bet up our parents for all the abuses we suffered. The Nabors next door called the police Couse of a Noice complain. Me and jack got sent away for around 5 to 6 years in Juvie we got sent to one in Wanaka 2 years later we formed a gang. 4 years later where out of Juvie trying to make a new life and get new people who scuffed like me and jack to join us. wanata is just not about gang life it's about brother hood.
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to continually uphold a high standard of roleplay?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree not to bring our community into disrepute, be toxic, or childish towards other existing organisations?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to appropriately communicate with FiveM staff and Management?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to remain active as an organisation, and understand that if your activity is not consistent that your organisation will be removed?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, have you collectively read and have understood and agree to follow the Group and Organisation rules?
    Yes

• 1 month later...

Special thanks to doc for our Cyber Apex theme.

© BeehiveRP Limited 2022-2023. All rights reserved. Powered by Invision Community

Important Links