Facebook Instagram Youtube

Countdown to Economy

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

lil_kabuki Economy Criminal Organisation Application for Night Hustlers

lil_kabuki

• What is your proposed Organisation name?
    Night Hustlers
  • What type of organisation do you wish to form?
    Illegel street racing organisation
  • Where will your Organisation be based?
    Underground parking at 797
  • What is the backstory of your Organisation and how are they perceived (in your opinion) on the street?
    Night Hustlers was created in an underground illegal night street racing in japan. It was formed by Jack Corleone, Kabuki Matthew, and Tomoka Matthew. But japan police got smarter and cracked down and arrested many illegal racing hosts and arrested many drivers in many different racing gangs. Soon many of them went to hiding and lay low. So the 3 of us went around finding illegal races due to lack of money and met a guy from New Zealand who introduce us to a city called beehive.
  • What does your Organisation wish to accomplish in the city?
    To host underground illegal racing in the city, do car boosting and illegal drift events.
  • What is your discord ID?
    lil_kabuki#0110
  • Please your Discord details for the first proposed founding member (Leader)
    bluez_graphy#5469
  • Please provide a character backstory for your proposed founding member (Leader)
    Jack Corleone was born in Singapore as a child his father would bring him to car events where people would bring their tuned & flashy cars to show them which made me fall in love with the car scene. A few years later, I got an invitation
    to join a car event in Japan. Upon entering the car event I made some friends with the same interest and soon we entered the illegal street racing scene. Due to the chaos, we made we were one of the most wanted illegal street racers in
    Japan. Japan police arrested many illegal racers which make us start to move to other countries to hide and earn some money through illegal night street racing.
  • Please your Discord details for the second proposed founding member
    tomoka#3963
  • Please provide a character backstory for your second proposed founding member
    After my young teenage life in school, I love cars when I was young so in Singapore, there is very less car meeting or street racing I proceeded to japan due to an invitation to a Japanese car meet as I love Japanese cars so I was excited for it when I arrived after hours it becomes an illegal street racing so I found it interesting and I join them after few time and got into a police chase so as the police know the cars that I drive I started to move to another country to hide and earn money through illegal street racing which I met this new group of street racer which have their interest of the goal.
  • Please your Discord details for the third proposed founding member
    lil_kabuki#0110
  • Please provide a character backstory for your third proposed founding member
    Kabuki was born in japan. His father was an American and loved to race with street cars. When he learned about japan and its culture of modified cars and illegal street racing. His father decided to move to japan to work earn a living and do illegal street racing. He met a Japanese lady and married her. When kabuki was born, his father show kabuki pictures of modified cars and legal races. When he turned 18, his dad decided to let him join the illegal street racing and taught him how to race. While he was in high school, he met Jack Corleone and Tomoka at a car event. Soon he introduces both of them to underground street racing and formed a small organization for illegal racing.
  • Please your Discord details for the fourth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • Please provide a character backstory for your fourth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • Please your Discord details for the fifth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • Please provide a character backstory for your fifth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • Please your Discord details for the sixth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • Please provide a character backstory for your sixth proposed founding member
    N.A
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to continually uphold a high standard of roleplay?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree not to bring our community into disrepute, be toxic, or childish towards other existing organisations?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to appropriately communicate with FiveM staff and Management?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, do you collectively agree to remain active as an organisation, and understand that if your activity is not consistent that your organisation will be removed?
    Yes
  • On behalf of your members listed above, have you collectively read and have understood and agree to follow the Group and Organisation rules?
    Yes

Special thanks to doc for our Cyber Apex theme.

© BeehiveRP Limited 2022-2023. All rights reserved. Powered by Invision Community

Important Links