Facebook Instagram Youtube

Countdown to Economy

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Billy Hickey Economy Business Application for Nightclub

Billy Hickey

• What is the name you are most know by?
    Gaston
  • What is your discord ID?
    BillyHickey#1591
  • Have you read, understood, and agree to the business ownership rules?
    Yes
  • Which Business would you like to apply for?
    Nightclub
  • Where do you wish to be based?
    Las Lagunas Boulevard, 623
  • Do you require a custom interior?
    Yes, but I'm happy with the generic interior of the nightclub that GTA online provides. Whatever is easy.
  • What is your characters first and last name?
    Marco Gagliardi
  • Please outline your characters backstory that is applying for this business
    Marco was born in Sydney, but moved to Auckland as a toddler with his parents, Danielle & Rico. He was raised in Tauranga, his Mum, a well known and respected lawyer in Tauranga, and his father, a Corrections Officer. Marco has worked in nightclubs his entire life, from being a manager, to bartending and security, he's seen it all. He's 32 years of age, and loves to have fun. He knows what it takes to run a successful business. He's moved to Wellington to start his own nightclub, called Club Avalanche.
  • What does your character wish to accomplish with this business?
    Provide a fun and safe place for civillians to have fun, party and relax. I'd like to host city events here in the form of seasonal parties, city celebrations, after parties for events. This will be a legitimate business, with everything being above board. I'm not too keen on doing illegal stuff with the business.
  • Please outline how your staff will be paid
    Weekly payments. All we need is a few bar staff, and maybe some security guards x2.
  • Is your application for an existing business?
    No
  • Have you owned a business in our community before?
    No

• 2 weeks later...

Special thanks to doc for our Cyber Apex theme.

© BeehiveRP Limited 2022-2023. All rights reserved. Powered by Invision Community

Important Links