Facebook Instagram Youtube

Countdown to Economy

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

H_uskys Economy Business Application for Shelby's Automotive

H_uskys

• What is the name you are most know by?
    Carter
  • What is your discord ID?
    H_uskys#2106
  • Have you read, understood, and agree to the business ownership rules?
    Yes
  • Which Business would you like to apply for?
    Shelby's Automotive
  • Where do you wish to be based?
    Anywhere in the main city I am currently trying to figure out a good MLO that is not to massive for the business. Cause don't want people to lag
  • Do you require a custom interior?
    Yes, I am currently looking through some and will happily help with anything if need be! :)
  • What is your characters first and last name?
    Benjamin Shelby
  • Please outline your characters backstory that is applying for this business
    Benjamin Shelby lived over is Gold Coast and started a mechanic business over there, he was very successful with it. He has now owned multiple project cars and done them up and sold them and is mechanically minded. He brought a plane ticket to Wellington and then decided to get an understanding how different it is from Gold Coast. He has met a lot of people throughout his time here. He has saved up a lot of money and brought a few cars and got them all done up. Benjamin was thinking to himself I'd like to go back into this field because this is where his happy spot was and where he can embrace and enjoy his time being a mechanic. So, he decided today that he would try open a business and his future goals for this business is not just like any business he wants to be different with this shop give customers a happy experience make sure that people will come back and enjoy the business and the workers that help them and give a good name to the business.
  • What does your character wish to accomplish with this business?
    His motivation has always been about cars so he would love to put smiles on every customer's face when they get their car done up making sure that they get it perfectly done and we take our time to do it properly and make sure the customer is satisfied with the job we are doing. We want to be known for our good customer service and our famous mechanical work we do to cars.
  • Please outline how your staff will be paid
    I do not believe there is a billing system inside this city yet but if there is I will get my employees to bill the customer the amount and then they will log it on a spreadsheet every WEEK I will hand out payments to every employee who has been working and the payments will be based on commission. If billing is not a thing, I will just get my employees to send their "IBAN" to the customer and the customer just pays the employee and then the employee can log their sale they just did.
  • Is your application for an existing business?
    No
  • Have you owned a business in our community before?
    No

• 4 weeks later...

Special thanks to doc for our Cyber Apex theme.

© BeehiveRP Limited 2022-2023. All rights reserved. Powered by Invision Community

Important Links